Search This Blog

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Community "Geography of Global Conflict": AKA: Annie and Jeff Heat Up


For some reason this weeks episode seemed to fly by, it felt even shorter than the already short half hour. Annie Kim was the perfect nemesis for our little Annie, and it'd be great if she sticks around. Annie has gotten so comfortable in the study group that she seems to have lost a lot of her crazy competitive nature, it was fun to see it back in full force.

It was a very Annie/Jeff heavy episode and while I see how that could be semi scandalous with their age difference, she is turning 21 this semester, and honestly once you can get into bars, age  different doesn't really seem to matter much. I know, I know there are people who will vehemently disagree with me and that's fine, but I kinda like Annie and Jeff together. She's so high strung and he's so laid back that they sorta balance each other out. They've played with the idea of this pairing for almost the entire series now, it's interesting to see them really start to go for it. Plus, Jeff seems to genuinely care for her, it's sweet.

Chang/Brita's relationship in this episode was hysterical. The use of Lionel Richie's "Hello" was priceless, I literally laughed out loud. I'm hoping they keep this pairing going in other episodes.

All and all a good episode, but not one of my favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment