Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Life in a Snow Globe...

SO it's snowing...again...don't get me wrong I actually love snow, & I think that if I lived in Manhattan, at a walkable distance from the office I would enjoy today's weather. However, I do not live in Manhattan & am NO where near walking distance to work, therefore this weather makes my already long commute even longer, & so I am DONE with it. Still, it is pretty to look at. It really does look like a snow globe outside the office windows...

Today is pretty busy at work, but I'm betting the weather will lead to cancellations. Hopefully it won't be too bad, as Andi & I are going to see JJ play tonight at National Underground. I'm actually really excited to go see him since I missed the last gig. Plus getting to spend time with Andi is always nice, & National Underground is one of my fave venues.

Next week I'm heading back to Yoga...& I couldn't be more blissful about it. I am in desperate need, not only to shape up, but to destress & get some of the many toxins out of my body...had to take a break from boxing, since I am sick...& bloodied up my knuckles a bit. ooopsies ;o) I think if I attempt to do boxing twice a week, and yoga once a week for a start, I should be in pretty good shape. This is the new goal...

No comments:

Post a Comment