Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

It's Gonna a be a Happy New Year....

First day back at work...Hopefully the new computer and tapig space will make pilot season run A LOT smoother this year. Fingers crossed.

So it's a new year, a new beginning, time to make all sorts of resolutions and see which ones stick...Which is usually how I roll. They're really more suggestions of change than anything else.

Of course on the top of the list is try to live healthier. I want to try and eat better, limit the crap fast food I've been living on. It's hard b/c I get home so late, so I tipically end up eatting A LOT of drive thru, which is AWFUL for me I know. So I'm gonna have to start getting a little more creative. Even if it means that I have to stay in one day each weekend & cook for the week. Oh, there will be meal plans for the week.  Which is gonna take some effort...I think I'm gonna start on that next week, since this week is loaded with some spill over get togethers from the holidays.

Also more exercise needs to happen...like seriously, gotta drag my ass back to Yoga. I really miss it, I always felt so much better afterwards. So now am making more of an effort to get my butt there. It also doesn't help that with my new living situation I walk far less. I no longer have to walk to and from the train station everyday. And I admit I've gotten slightly lazy and don't go out during lunch as much now.  So that is gonna have to change.

The water, and lack of it that I drink, def needs to change. It's no secrect I don't like the taste, or I guess lack there of, of water. How my insides have yet to turn to dust is beyond me...so this year I am finally gonna suck it up (or down I guess) and force myself to drink at least 2 bottles a day. At the very least two bottles a day on work days, when it is more than easy to grab a couple bottles out of the fridge.

This year I'm gonna try to make myself more put together, EVEN if it means getting right up with the alarm in the morning. Easier said than done I know.... I just always feel so rushed. I think that if I take the time to get myself together, take a breather every now and then I'll feel much better about life in general...

So that's the plan...at least for now... we'll see how it all turns out...

No comments:

Post a Comment