Search This Blog

Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Lizzie Bennet Diaries: Q&A ?10: And the Cuteness Continues


So yesterday I was off doing family things and was unable to watch the newest LBD Q&A. So I avoided my tumbler and first thing this morning, I sat down at my computer prepared to witness the cute, because the lovely Powers That Be over at The Lizzie Bennet Diaries may have made us wait 98 episodes for our Dizzie kiss, but they have been more than trying to make it up to their fans.

I don't usually write about  the Q&As, but come on people, that was adorable. Once again they can't stop touching, it was beyond adorable. It is also important to note that neither one of them can not stop smiling. Darcy has smiled more in this episode than I think in all the episodes he's ever been in combined. He's just so happy, he's practically beaming, and I love that they had Darcy ask Lizzie what her answer would have been to his asking her to the theatre back at Pemberly. He knows what the answer is, but he still needs to hear it, because he can't believe that this is all real. That after all these months of pining Lizzie is finally his.

Tomorrow marks the LAST week of The Lizzie Bennet Diaries, and it is a bittersweet feeling. While the fans are all excited to see a Darcy video, the fact that this amazingly creative take on Pride & Prejudice will be coming to an end is a sad realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment