Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

TV Time: What's Currently on My Sched...

So it's been some time since I did I what I'm watching post, and since we've now entered mid-season programing I felt the need to update:

Monday

8pm
Bones (starting 4/2)

9pm
Hart of Dixie
Alcatraz
Touch (starting 3/19)

10pm
Castle


Tuesday

9pm
The River

Wednesday

9:30pm
Apartment 23 (starting 4/11)

10pm
Revenge
Psych (starting 2/29)
The Soup

Thursday

8pm
Community (starting 3/15)

9pm
The Finder

10pm
Archer
Awake (starting 3/1)

Scandal (starting 4/5)

ON DEMAND
Face Off
The Voice
Comic Book Men


Interestingly enough I watch most of my reality competitions On Demand. In fact I just started watching The Voice this weekend while I sick in bed, mostly because I realized that I knew three contestants on it already so I might as well. Words can not even begin to express how excited I am for Awake  to start, between that and the return of Community NBC and I may have temporarily come to a truce in our long standing fight, but we shall see.

I admit as much as I hate that ZoĆ« Gulliksen was cut from the show, because she is insanely awesome and the eipitomy of awesome female geeky fandom, seriously this girl knows her shit, follow her on twitter at @bookishbelle if you don't already, trust me you'll be glad you did, and let's face it would be nice to have a female POV on that show, Comic Book Men, is starting to grow on me. What can I say I like comics and Kevin Smith, it was bound to happen. 


I'm sure by the spring this will be revised yet again, but for now, this is what I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment