Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Throw Back: Boy Meets World and Other Classic Tv & Film Love Moments...

So all the back and forth between Ben Savage and the ladies of Awkward (Greer Grammer, Jillian Rose Reed and Jessica Lu) on twitter, which all lead to THIS, got me reminiscing about Boy Meets World, the younger years of course. The years when Topanga was still weird, Eric wasn't a complete idiot and his best friend was Jason Marsden (you know "That Guy",  the one who was on like EVERY tv show back in the early 90's), Minkus still existed and Rider Strong was my huge fangirl crush.  It was a simpler time...and because everything  in my world seems to link back to one another that all got me thinking about this:





Heart Strings by Find Vienna. Seriously one of my fave songs at the moment, and the love montage video is just amazing! I can't even count all the awesomeness, Singing in the Rain, Moulin Rouge, I Love Lucy, Mickey & Minnie, The Sound of Music, Grease, Titanic, Boy Meets World, Mary Poppins, the list goes on. I even forgive them for the Twilight moment, because there are so many great movies/tv shows in there.

(If you're interested the Cory/Topanga moment comes at 2:44)

No comments:

Post a Comment