Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's Gonna Be a Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone had a fabulous night ringing in the New Year. The Boy and I went down to a friend's house in South Jersey to celebrate with a mix of old friends and new which was nice.Some times, though not always, I find it really fun to just hang around with a bunch of new people, especially at friend's parties, because then you know they are preaproved.

So here would be where I should list resolutions for this year I suppose, honestly I haven't given it all that much thought. 2011 was a rough year so I'm really glad for the fresh start.

I always do the "get healthier" resolution, and the "get more put together" one as well. Do they ever come to fruition? Hardly, but that doesn't mean i am going to stop trying. So we'll go with those two for the moment, hopefully this year they will stick.

I also really want to work more on my writing, both on the countless stories I have started working on and keeping up this blog. I'd like to continue to be able to post frequently, and maybe even get to the point where there is a following, right now I kinda feel as though I'm sending stuff into the ether, and then maybe, I'd love to get some contests and giveaways going on this thing.

So here's to 2012 being a banner year.

No comments:

Post a Comment