Search This Blog

Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Lizzie Bennet Diaries: Pemberly Digital #6 "Return": AKA: Wrapping Things Up


Well it looks like yesterday's was the last episode of Pemberly Digital's "Domino demos", or as I call them: The Gigi Diaries. The purpose for yesterday's installment was basically to confirm what we all already knew. Yes, Darcy was the one responsible for the website shutting down, and no he has no intentions of telling our dear Lizzie of his involvement.

Of course he didn't tell Gigi how he got the website taken down, but I think it's safe to say none of the fandom really expected him to come right out with a full recounting of the tale, especially to his little sister. I am convinced however, that Lydia knows what happened, as I mentioned here a few days ago.

I have to admit I am a little sad that there will be no more Pemberly Digital videos to look forward to, but this means that we are moving forward. I'm excited to see how things progress.

On a mostly unrelated note, I have come to the realization that I love the fact that Darcy hardly ever smiles. I know that is a really weird thing to notice/say, but here me out, because he smiles so rarely, it makes when he does, even when it is only the tiniest hint of a smile, all the more endearing. Seriously, watch him talk to Gigi. His face when she tells him "Thank you. Thank you for being the best big brother a girl could ask for," is one of the sweetest things you will ever see.


No comments:

Post a Comment