Search This Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2012

AWKWARD. Returns: AKA: Are You Ready For More?

That's right folks, MTv's AWKWARD. is back at a new day and time.




When we left off last season, Jenna made her choice between Jake and Matty, and the identity of the letter writer was revealed. The new season is picking up about a week or so from the finale and I, for one, am eager to see where this new season takes us.

Honestly, I can not remember being this excited for a premier in a LONG time. In honor of said premier I am proudly sporting my "Jenna Lives" shirt at work today, which lead to this conversation between me and  a co worker:

Co-worker: Feeling "Punk" today?

Me: No, I took out my earrings so it would look less so.

CW: Really?

Me: It's completely unintentional.

CW: So you're telling me it is completely unintentional for you to look punk, wearing your pointy cross, a "school girl" skirt, and a black t-shirt that says "Jenna Lives"?

Me: Yes. This is my wardrobe...sometimes this happens...


CW: [laughs] Impressive.


So maybe I am skewing a little more rock star and a little less office worker today, but I definitely felt the need to show my AWKWARD. pride. 

So tune in tonight at 10:30pm to find out what's in store for our band of misfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment