Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

82 and counting....

I have been MIA for a bit, I know. been buried deep in the land of Pilot season. I have read, 83 pilot scripts thus far, and to be honest there isn't much that is all that exciting. Most of the stuff that I'll attempt to watch will be because of who's cast and not the actual writing...

Life is pogressing, the boy & I are actually attempting to get into more of a rutine, food shopping on sundays, actually getting laundry & cleaning done in a timely manner. We are even attempting to cook more, which is far easier when there is food to cook in the house. I've even started making & taking my own lunches to work...it's all oddly domestic. Not in a bad way.

I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do in life. It's odd, b/c I love my job, it's pretty kick ass, but I feel like there is got to be something I can do, for me, to give me some sort of fufillment maybe? Ok the word fufillment sounds weird, but something to be passionate about...I feel like there are some many projects started where I think "This is IT" that just never pan out...it's all a little disheartening.

So any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment